It’s Time to Party!
You can easily make a way for kids in your neighborhood or community to hear the way of salvation!
Party Club combines some elements of a Good News Club® in a party setting. It can be held once a month, several times a year, or only once a year, depending upon schedules.
Child Evangelism Fellowship has prepared Party Club teaching kits on a number of themes, from Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day, to generic topics such as a watermelon or a ice-cream party. Each kit contains a complete party guide with a full-color visualized Gospel story, suggested games, songs, invitations, etc. Everything you need to provide a fun, party environment in order to bring children in and share the Gospel!
Why plan to have a neighborhood party for children?
You may find yourself in one of the following situations:
- You are concerned about the world children are living in and want to make a positive impact.
- You’ve always wanted to begin a Good News Club®, but your time has not permitted a weekly commitment.
- You’ve had a 5-Day Club® and want to have a continued ministry to the children who attended.
- Your church is involved in an extensive outreach program to a neighborhood.
- You’d like to hold a Party Club in several different neighborhoods to reach as many children as possible.
Whatever your circumstances, remember, it is God’s desire that every child in your neighborhood, city, country, and ultimately, the world, knows the Savior.